Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: I Guess

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I Guess

    VT Hokie 22/ GC Devil 22 can scratch the Cavaliers off that probable win list he drew up for us not too long ago, as well as that split he was saying was probably going to happen.

    Now on a frustrating note: The Cavs had better find that killer instinct that is lacking. Up 14 at MD, and let it go, up 15 vs VT and let it go [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

    But a win we'll surely take after that horrible loss at MD, and the fact that it's at the Hokie's expense makes it sweeter. 81-77 Cavs
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: I Guess

    [ QUOTE ]
    and the fact that it's at the Hokie's expense makes it sweeter.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Anything at the hokies expense is sweet..

    .....God I hate vt.......

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Guess

    [ QUOTE ]
    .....God I have vt.......

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You have VT? Is that a disease or something? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: I Guess

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    .....God I have vt.......

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You have VT? Is that a disease or something? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Well, I feel dumb... I fixed it though.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Guess

    i think he meant vd
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Guess

    lmao....Yeah that coould be a problem.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  7. #7
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Guess

    I think having any association with VT and Vick would be much worse than a vd =)

  8. #8
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Guess

    i wouldnt know the latter so i cant comment...but if having a vd is better than being a tech student then i might try doin that every day for 4 years
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Guess

    just tryin to give you a hard time. I don't hate Tech, I don't really hate any team besides Tennessee.

    Blue: I think it's time for this relationship to be over b/c I KNOW you didn't get that from me so... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] j/p

  10. #10
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I Guess

    haha..seems like your family is all about ending relationships this week...lol
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •